Monday, February 28, 2011

Chocolate - a Sinful Bliss!

I keep trying to weigh the pros and cons of chocolate and would always end up with pros weighing more than cons with just the word "Bliss". I loved chocolate, probably since birth :) .... well I feel that way :)! Chocolate has always been my way of celebrating, or my way of relieving stress. Its probably another kind of addiction to people like me! Once you get addicted to chocolate and you are around it, it haunts you, you would want to avoid eye contact with it, or try to avoid it even hearing the word from someones mouth and you could be secretly praying for the bowl to be empty soon, but it keeps calling out to you and when there are only a few left, it would whisper out to you silently to come and get a taste of it. Its too tempting! So I decided to take a strong oath once to be away from it - for a year.. umm... no its too long, ok 6 months... still too long how about 3months... oh what the heck .. max one week, then again its party time over the weekend and chocolate cake...and I think you might have guessed already.

Then the scale on my weighing machine goes on a roller-coaster ride and guess who is to be blamed - my beloved chocolate. Then again some strong resolutions to burn some calories and to turn my back on chocolate for a while! This was my only chance to take the blame off my sweet little chocolate's back. Those were the most depressing days of my life! Then one fine day I would feel much lighter and would be ready to reunite with the love of my life - my dear chocolate (no offense to you my dear husband ;))!  And then this viscous circle of calories and chocolate continues! Thus chocolate remains a Sinful Bliss in my life!

2 comments:

  1. yummy yummy chocolate.. I wish there is a house built only with chocolate.. like the one in fairy tales.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said,Sowjanya! It's my sweet weekness too.

    ReplyDelete